Monday, December 6, 2010

Simply Betty's Stamps 12 Days of Christmas Day 6

The Children all snug in their beds, while visions of Steampunks danced in their heads! I don't know about you all, but lately these are some of my favorites in Christmas theme! The are beautiful in Greens, Reds, and Beige for a more Vintage Christmas feel. So, you know what is next right? Create you most Merry Steampunk project and upload it to inlinkz below! You have until Dec. 7th at 11PM PST! Good luck all, we can't wait to see you all color these beauties!

Here's my example of this challenge:
I used this sketch as inspiration.
It's this week's challenge at Card Positioning Systems.

I know it doesn't look Christmasy but I still like it.  If you can see the DP has snowflakes.  I really wanted to make her into an Valentine's card but I have to wait.   I hope you have a wonderful Monday.  YUCK! I have a case of the Mondays.   Thanks for looking.

Challenges:
Christmas Card Challenge: monochromatic
 Card Positioning Systems: sketch
The Crafty Pad: anything goes
I did it!: vintage
One stitch at  time: Old stash(DP, card stock, brads, charm) New stash(image, baker's twine, and tag)
Wild Orchid: old fashioned christmas

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Jennifer this is GORGEOUS! I love her! i love the colours, I love the gears...it's just a FABulous card!
    Great Job girl!
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh lovely card and great detail. :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad Challenge. :)
    If you would like to enter our Big competiton and be eligible to go into the draw for the prize you need to display our 100th challenge badge on your blog and leave a comment with your guess for the amount of ribbons you think there are - you can find it in the top of the challenge post. :)

    Debbie the crafty pad :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card.

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the steam punk for Christmas. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sensational card. I love the cogs and the image is coloured beautifully. Great job.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Jennifer this is really different, it looks gorgeous and I love those cogs! Thanks for joining in our Vintage Christmas challenge this week at I Did it Creations! Gemma :)
    P.s. Check out my yummy blog candy here, closes 12/12!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card! I love your vintage! Thanks for playing at IDIC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it looks fantastic, you have kept true to steampunk but added a lil bit of crimbo and it looks so classy for it, amazing work x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, Jennifer! I love the colors and those big ole gears!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, love the steampunk look!! Thanks for joining our old stash / new stash challenge at OSAAT this week and good luck, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow - beautiful card - thank you for sharing at IDIC this week
    Hugs,
    Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! What a Beautiful Creation! Thanks for Joining The Crafty Pad 100th Challenge this week! Hugz Sal xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails