Friday, January 21, 2011

Let's Get Sketchy: with Simply Betty and Fussy and Fancy!


I know a double challenge in a single post.   (Juanita don't look.)  
I just think both card are super cute and I don't want you to miss either one.

First off Simply Betty's AWESOME sketch was made by Graphicat.  
I love her sketches.  

Here's my example of the sketch:

Did you see those tickets?   It's my new die cut and stamp set.  
I got it from Whimsy Stamps.   I keep telling myself that I really don't need anything else crafty and I shouldn't buy anything else.  Ya right.   I haven't done it yet.   Baby steps right?!

ANYWAYS,

Next challenge is Fussy and Fancy.  
 This sketch was made by my friend Mindy.  Cute HUH?
I love the heart. 

Here's my example of the sketch:

The sentiment says "Excuse Me, That's Mine."
Isn't that too funny.  It's my weird side coming out.


Challenges:
Paperplay: back to black
Belli Challenge:  the letter P (Polka Dots, Pink)
My Time to Craft: spots and dots
Die Cut Dreams:  use a digi & a rubber stamp (image digi, senti on ticket rubber)
Lexi Creations: say it w/ love
Paper Playtime: use LOVE
Wild Orchid:  Let's get sentimental
Pile it On: anything Goes
My Sheri Crafts: Bling


Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous interpretation of Cheri's sketch Jennifer!!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE the colors you chose as well as your coloring!!! Just GORGEOUS!!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. both are fantastic cards the second one made me go aww hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahahahaaaa!!! oh I love it! that 2nd card has me giggling!
    And AAWESOME job with my sketch girl! I love the Classic REd and white combo you've done!
    GREAT job!
    Cheers
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! Your coloring is FANTASTIC! Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just beautiful cards. Thanks for sharing the sketches too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy Moly!! These are both fantabulous! Your coloring is impeccable and your images just POP! Fantastic job on them both!

    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity and talent with us at Pile it On! We hope you will return for our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fabulous cards! I think they are "love"ly. You did a wonderful coloring job and I really like how you interpretd both the sketches. Thanks for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime :) Hope to see you again soon!

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous layout and such a super card, love the color combo and die cut, thanks so much for sharing with us this challenge at Die Cut Dreams
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute card TFS
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jennifer. Super card, fab fun images and funky colour scheme.

    Thanks for having me at Fussy and Fancy. Really looking forward to working with you gals.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love them both! I'm so glad you were able to join us this week at My Time To Craft's Spots & Dots Challenge. Dee

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card, Thanks for joining us at DCD.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH I am so in love with both of these cards but the sentiment on the second card is perfect! I love it! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Paper Playtime! I hope you have a fabulous day filled with lots of sparkle because remember some girls were just born with glitter in their veins!
    ~Carley
    http://the-real-icarley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What fun cards with these images! Thanks for joining us in the BElli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails