Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy President's Day

Iheartffchallenge

Hello, Happy Presidents day!I hope everyone is having a wonderful long weekend. My family and I didn't do anything special just hang out. It was Raining off and on. But when it did rain it rained hard. Hubby and I did something fun:  our TAXES.  Yah right nothing fun about that.  Lucky they decided (last minute) to keep the Bush taxes because we would of owned BIG TIME!   Anyways,  now for something crafty.  I made this for a co-worker.   She loves to shop and I thought this Wild Flower Kids image is perfect for her.   I also used the beautiful Echo Park Little Girl paper that I got from the wonderful Simply Betty's store because the challenge at Fussy and Fancy is use something sweet on your project.  


Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails