Friday, January 29, 2010

Fussy and Fancy Third Challenge: Hearts


Wow, can you believe that we are on our third challenge time is flying.  This is our guest design team's last challenge and we will miss them and their wonderful work.  Goodbye ladies and see you in blog land.  Geez, that was sad.  I do have GREAT  news, though.   Jen Schults will be premiering her digi stamps The Wild Flowers Kids  February 3 with a blog hop.  Yes, the third of February.  My birthday.   I will be 30 something.   Actually, I will be 34.   YIKES! I'm heading into my mid 30's.  Crazy to think about it.  
I love this layout.   I found it on SCS.   I woman that goes by Designs by JAX made a beautiful card that I just had to case.   I loved that ribbon technique.   It was time consuming but so worth it.   I did change the background a tad but other then that very similar.  
  I changed the background because I wanted to use every last bit of that Bo Bunny paper.  I love that paper (Persuasion My Sweet).   I got it from Stamp Happens (Thanks Tonya) which btw is our sponsor this week at Fussy and Fancy.  Check it out.   Her paper prices are cheaper then most I have seen.
My card doesn't have any sentiment because I'm not sure of what to put there yet.   Do I want a Valentine's card or do I want a more universal card?   I dunno?  

Challenges:
Supplies:
  • SU card stock
  • Bo Bunny DSP:  Persuasion My Sweet
  • Basic Grey:  Eskimo Kisses
  • SU ribbon  (
  • The Wild Flower Kids image:   Valentine Lily
  • Cut heart w/Cricut and SCAL 2
  • button I don't know
  • colored image w/Prisma Markers
Happy FRIDAY!   and have a GREAT weekend. 
  I'm stamping with my Fussy and Fancy girls tonight.   

29 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card hunny and i love what you've done with the ribbon around the heart, very effective. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love the ribbon around the heart! Such a sweet card.

    Hugs to you! Early Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing Jennifer! I really love your ribbon treatment around the heart and how you popped her up after cutting her out! Really beautiful!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe Jennifer, she turned out soooo cute! LOVE the ribbon around the heart too! Great job girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer I LOVE how you did the ribbon around the heart, such a cute idea! Great card, see you tonight!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job on this. I like how you did the heart and ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well whatever sentiment you decide to use Jennifer..The card is just Amazing!! LOVE the ribbon around the heart and your colouring is just gorgeous!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful project, I love the loops of ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jennifer your card ROCKS the ribbon challenge at DCRU! Fabulous card. That heart...LUV that heart!

    Smiles!
    Gwen DT@DCRU

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card,love the colours and that iamge is fab
    thanks for joining us at lexis creations
    lalkygirl x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty card and fab ribbon detail on the heart! Thanks for playing along at Lexi's Creations

    Hugs Lexi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Lexis this week

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowzers! Jennifer I love your heart, what a great idea to add ribbon to the edge! Beautiful!
    Amber *DCRU DT*

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know you've heard this before, but I love the ribbons around the heart--fabulous detail! Your little image is so cute and beautifully colored too! Gorgeous card, Jennifer!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, this is so cute, luv it...have a wonderful day and a fantastic birthday!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just fabulous - thank you so much for joining us at The Pink Elephant.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it Jennifer !! i love that ribbon from SU too and use it often ! Hope it warms back up in texas for you!!!!
    Thanks for playing with us this week at DCRU!!!

    Sammye Jo - DCRU DT
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love what you have done with the ribbon round the heart
    Thanks for Joining in at Lexis Creations

    ReplyDelete
  19. Darling card!! I love how you wrapped the lace under the heart!! Thanks for playing with us at DCRU!!
    Sheri~DCRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, Jennifer!! Super cute!! Thanks for joining us at DCRU!!
    Hugs,
    Cara DCRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yes... I too love that ribbon around the heart! When are you gonna teach us - huh, huh??? lol! Adorable, Jennifer :D I love the layout and your choice of where to place the Bo Bunny paper is genius!!!
    Love and hugs ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE it...LOVE it Jennifer!! So happy you shared with TPE and DCRU this week!!

    BIG HUGS - LORi

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is beautiful! I love it all! The ribbon around the heart??? Beautiful!!! Have a fang-tastic Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super, super cute! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Raise the Bar!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations with your lovely work!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi, what an awesome card, i have become a follower, i would love it if you would join mine
    thanks
    stamp'en with cj
    http://stampenwithcj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi, what an awesome card, i have become a follower, i would love it if you would join mine
    thanks
    stamp'en with cj
    http://stampenwithcj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great card, and yes the ribbon round the heart was well worth the effort
    Jack (Crafty Cardmakers)

    ReplyDelete
  29. fabulous card and the image is just a cutie
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails