Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I'm so EXCITED!


I just want to announce that I made Wild Flower Kids Design Team.  Isn't that AWESOME news.   I will be working with some wonderful ladies.   You can check it out here.

Anyways, it rained cats and dogs all day.   It was a perfect day to stay inside and craft.  Besides going to work and school.  That is exactly what I did.    I played with my new images from Wild Flower Kids. The set is called Pretty in Pink.  I love these little stamps they remind me of my daughter.


I multi - challenged again.  (Love this word. Thanks, Beth from Stamp Insanity)

Challenges used:


Let me just say, I love my Cricut and SCAL2!  I made those little flowers and hearts.  I also made the scalloped circle.  I wish I had this program before I bought all my nesties but oh well.   I still love my nesties.


Supplies:


  • SU card stock and DSP
  • Wild Flower Kids image:  Pretty in Pink
  • Nesties scalloped square and regular square
  • Used Cricut and SCAL2 to create flowers, hearts, scalloped circle, and hi.
  • colored w/Prisma Markers
  • signo white gel pen



TFL!
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Very Cute! Congrats on making the DT! Cant wait to see more of this cutie stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, congratulations! This card is adorable, and the image is so cute!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation's. This card is so beautiful i adore the bright colours and fab image and details. Thanks for taking part in the CCC Challenge.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card, Jennifer!! Congratulations on the new DT assignment!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah Jennifer, this is just amazing! I adore this! You did such a gorgeous job coloring her and this layout is just fantastic and the accents on the red are BEAUTIFUL! I am so happy and fortunate to have you on the team and I can't wait to see you lovely creations! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer, congratulations on the DT position! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice comment. I so appreciate it! You have some darling cards on your blog!
    TFS
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your DT position! I am lov'n your cards and creations! They are wonderful! Your blog is great too! I'm hav'n fun check'n everything out! I am following along and would love it if you would follow along with me too!
    Can't wait to see your up and coming challenge projects!
    HAPPY CRAFTING
    HUGS
    Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so beautiful!
    Congrats Jennifer!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable card! I love all the bright colors! That paper was always one of my favs! Thanks for doing the TTIC challenge! And congrats on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Jennifer a stunning card, loving that adorable image and those papers thank you for joining the CCC challenge this week Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the DT! I love how you used the sketch! The little white around the flowers is adorable. Great work and thanks for playing along with us at Twilight Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Jennifer what can I say...This is just perfection!! I am SO going to enjoy working with you on WFK!!! Thank you for playing along at TTIC..You rock!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely card! You did a wonderful job on all the challenges!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty card!! Congrats on your new DT spot!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails