Thursday, January 21, 2010

Playing with my Cricut and SCAL2

A few years ago I made my daughter a Minnie Mouse bookmark with punches.  Well, she asked me to make her another one because she lost the first one.

First Minnie bookmark above

This is the bookmark I made with my Cricut and SCAL2. Cute HUH?!

I also made this card for a birthday party I went to last weekend.  It was for a 13 year old boy.   I thought it was fitting because what boy doesn't like video games.



  Thanks for looking!  Have a GREAT Day!





Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. These are SOOO cute Jennifer!!! I LOVE the Mini Mouse clip! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great Jennifer! I especially LOVE the Minnie Mouse bookmark :D And congratulations on making the DT!
    Love and hugs ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails