I have a few things that I don't use anymore. You know the "I gotta have it" stuff that is only used once if they are lucky. LOL! Well, all this came about when my friend April gave me her I-top. (Thank you so much again, April.) I really wanted one and I asked her if I could use hers. Well, she said take it because I don't use it anymore because it's not my style. OKAY, that got my brain thinking. I have so much stuff that is not my style anymore. There has to be someone with that style out there that would want it. SO, I would like to find them a new home. Take a look at what I have and if anything interests you email me: jjolauson @ yahoo dot com or leave a comment.
Take a look and buy with confidence.
- Good friend (new and mounted) $15
Inspired by Nature (used w/ink on wooden block) $12 Always: (used w/ink on wooden block) $12 Happy Camper (used w/ink on wooden block) $12 Party Hearty (used w/ink on wooden block) $10
- True Friend (used w/ink on wooden block)$10
Holly Jolly Christmas ( Lightly used) $10 Under the Stars (lightly used) $10 Upsy Daisy (used w/ink on wooden block) $10
- Happy Everything (used w/ink on wooden block) $10
- Polka Dot Paisley (used w/ink on wooden block) $10
Halloween Smiles (used w/ink on wooden block) $10
- One of a Kind (used w/ink on wooden block) $10
- Birthday Whimsy (used w/ink on wooden block) $10
Forest Friends (lightly used) $10
- Merry and Bright (used w/ink on wooden block) $7
Doodle that (lightly used) $7
- Good things (used w/ink on wooden block) $5
- You're Neat(used w/ink on wooden block) $5
- It's All Good (lightly used) $5
- Cricut cartridge: beyond birthdays $15
- Marvey square punch
Something none crafty:
Wii video games: all games were "had to haves." Now they're sitting collecting dust.
- X-men Wolverine: $15
- My Sims:$12
- Shrek the Third:$7
- Metroid Prime 3: Corruption: $14
- Ballon Pop:$10
- Cooking Mama: $12
- Carnival Games:$14
- Assassins Creed $10
- S3K Superbike World Championship $14
- Sonic the Hedgehog $9
- Street Fighter IV $12
I'm willing to trade. Just ask.
I'm looking for (Just to name a few.):
- Kraftin' Kimmie stamps
- Stampin Up card stock (chocolate chip in particular)
- Creamy Caramel and blush pink re-inker
- Bella Rose and Rockabilly designer paper.
- Cuttlebug embossing folders (bubble looking one in particular)
- glimmer mist
- Soogwang tape
- Cosmo Cricket patterned paper
- Bo Bunny patterned paper
- Wii Fit Plus
- Mini Ninja's for the PS3
Shipping is based on weight and destination. I am NOT responsible for lost packages if I ship out of country. I can show proof of postage purchased to your destination, but after that I am NOT responsible. I ship the same day or the next day...depending on what time orders are placed.