Wednesday, June 9, 2010

FOR SALE: Just added New PS3 games add. SCROLL DOWN!

I have a few things that I don't use anymore. You know the "I gotta have it" stuff that is only used once if they are lucky. LOL!  Well, all this came about when my friend April gave me her I-top. (Thank you so much again, April.)  I really wanted one and I asked her if I could use hers.   Well,   she said take it because I don't use it anymore because it's not my style.   OKAY, that got my brain thinking.  I have so much stuff that is not my style anymore. There has to be someone with that style out there that would want it. SO, I would like to find them a new home.  Take a look at what I have and if anything interests you email me: jjolauson @ yahoo dot com or  leave a comment.  

Take a look and buy with confidence.
PAYPAL ONLY

Stampin Up:
Something none crafty:
Wii video games: all games were "had to haves."  Now they're sitting collecting dust.

PS3 Games
I'm willing to trade. Just ask.
I'm looking for (Just to name a few.):

  • Kraftin' Kimmie stamps
  • Stampin Up card stock (chocolate chip in particular)
  • Creamy Caramel and blush pink re-inker
  • Bella Rose and Rockabilly designer paper. 
  • Cuttlebug embossing folders  (bubble looking one in particular)
  • glimmer mist
  • Soogwang tape
  • Cosmo Cricket patterned paper
  • Bo Bunny patterned paper
  • Wii Fit Plus
  • Mini Ninja's for the PS3

Shipping is based on weight and destination. I am NOT responsible for lost packages if I ship out of country. I can show proof of postage purchased to your destination, but after that I am NOT responsible.  I ship the same day or the next day...depending on what time orders are placed.




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Very nice!! What a great idea for the card too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails