Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Veteran's Day! and 1 week until New Moon!


Well today has been a quiet day for me.  My kids are with my MIL and DH had to work.  Lucky me. I wanted to post this card earlier but I lost my post it with the challenges I used.   I will probably find it after I'm done posting.   LOL!


Well, I have been waiting to get this little Sprout for a long time.  Every time I had money to spend she was sold out.   Finally she's mine.   (That sounds a little creepy but oh well)   Anyways,  I  wanted her because her hair reminds me of mine.   Curly and out of control.  LOL!

I found this ribbon at Jo-Ann's that said, "BLAH BLAH BLAH"  which I thought was so fitting for this image.  I wish you could see it better.   Oh well.     I made this card  because I think after seeing New Moon next Thursday night I will be  Dazzled and  saying "BLAH BLAH BLAH."  I am so looking forward to seeing this movie.   It's going to be AWESOME!

These are a few challenges I remember.

Supplies:
  • SU card stock and DSP
  • Making Memories brads
  • The Greeting Farm image
  • Artful Inkable sentiment
  • ribbon KI Memories
TFL!
Have a wonderful rest of the week.

15 comments:

  1. Wonderful card!! and fabby image!! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...this is absolutely darling!!! Love all the layers & embossing!! And you are right that ribbon works perfectly with that little sweetie!!

    So happy you were able to share with DCRU this week!!

    Hugs ~ LORi BOYD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card!! Glad to see you over at Delightful Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card Jennifer!! I love that sprout and the ribbon is perfect!! Glad you had a fun day yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!!!! Love the sentiment too!!!! Thanks for joining us at DCRU DT Blog!!- Sammye Jo- DCRU DTC

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable, and she looks like you! I love the colors, ribbon and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just the cutest card!! Love all the layers, the embossing, everything about it is great! Thanks for joining the DCRU DT challenge this week!!
    Cara DCRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card!!! LOVE the little image and her hair is fabulous!!!!
    Hugs
    Amber *DCRU DT*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card! Love this cute little girl!
    Thank you so much for joining our challenge at La-La Land!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your DCRU DT Award!!!! Hope you will play again soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Great layers and depth. Very cute card.

    Smiles!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that Sprout and your story is too funny! Thanks for joining us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Terrific card! I love all the textury feel to your card! Such a cute image and love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there,
    Congratulations on winning this week's challenge!
    I am contacting you because I just started a weekly Friday post on my blog this past Friday called "The Winner's Spotlight". Each week I am spotlighting the previous challenge winner. Would you like to participate in this week's post? I will email you a few questions for our readers to get to know you a little bit; I will just need a photo of your winning creation, and one of you.
    Thank you so much for being a wonderful supporter of Die Cuts R Us!
    Claudia (DCRU)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails