Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New Moon Picture and DT call for Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge


Happy Tuesday,  here is a picture of Juanita and I waiting in line to see New Moon.  Wow did we have fun!   I think New Moon was better then Twilight but it still lacked something.   Hopefully they will get it right with Eclipse.  I still enjoyed it.   BTW,  I will be MIA for a while because I will be out of town for Thanksgiving.  I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and eat lots.



Also, There is a new challenge blog that is looking for a design team.

Do you want in?

Here are the deets:

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge is a new challenge blog looking for DT members. Our challenges will be every other Friday, beginning on January 1, 2010. We are looking for 3-5 enthusiastic paper crafters to serve a 3-month term starting January 1, 2010. We are also looking for Guest DT members to serve a one-month term. DT experience is not necessary, we will consider all applicants.



DT requirements:

  • Have your own blog for posting your challenge projects.
  • Create 2-3 projects a month, following challenge guidelines
  •  You will need to be willing to leave comments on challenge participant’s projects





As a DT member you will get a Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge badge for your blog. You will also gain the DT experience that many other challenge blogs look for.



To apply please send an email to fussyandfancy@gmail.com, by Dec. 11, 2009 with a link to your blog. Let us know if you are interested in a DT or Guest DT position. Not required, but we would love to know why you are interested in being a part of our team.


BTW, don't think your fussy or fancy enough, don't worry.  We are looking for all styles.


Check it out and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!





4 comments:

  1. Great picture! Thanks for the DT info. Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't we look so excited, lol. It was a fun night. Can't wait to go see Eclipse with you :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are GORGEOUS women!!!! I'm so glad you shared!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, beautiful photo!
    I know what you mean about new moon lacking something! I still really enjoyed it and liked it more than twilight.
    I think for me it is because the books have so much more detail that they can't add in a movie. I also think in the books we get to know Edward a lot more than the films.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails