Monday, November 16, 2009

Motivet Challenge

Wow, I am so excited Motivet started a challenge. I love these stamps. I don't use mine enough. I have one that I haven't even used yet. I believe Juanita used it before me. We exchange images. The benefits of being neighbors. LOL!

Anyways, did you see what my mom made me?  Aren't they cute?  I saw them in the Oriental Trading Co. catalog and I had to have them. I wish I could crochet but that is a talent I don't have.   I don't have the patience.  Lucky, I have a mom that does.

My finished card.  I love the red and blue together.   I want to change my tree and christmas decor to red and blue but I would rather spend the money on something else.   Like stamps, paper, markers, and the list goes on but tomorrow Super Mario Bros for the Wii comes out.  OH, am I excited and  yes he it will be mine.  I love Mario! I tried to talk my son into getting it but he's saving his money for the new Indiana Jones game which comes out tomorrow too.  DARN!

Supplies:

  • Su card stock and sentiment
  • Amuse DSP
  • Motivet image
  • nesties: rectangle and scallop rectangle
  • brad Oriental Trading Co.
  • ribbon $1 bin @ Michael's
  • christmas cuttlebug folder
  • crocheted snowflake made by my mom
  • Motivet Challenge #43: sketch

5 comments:

  1. This s so cute! I love that you added the crochet snowflake!!! You never see that on a card! Awesome! I also realy like that you wanted your son to buy Mario so you wouldn't have to! I want that game too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Jennifer, I so need some of those snowflakes. I love that color combo too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute, love the red and blue combo! You are so lucky to have a Mom that can make those amazing crochet snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, beautiful details!

    Hugs, From Finland Tiina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Great coloring on that cute image!I love the color combo, gingham ;) paper, and candy cane ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails