Monday, June 28, 2010

Friends Having Fun Pop Culture Challenge

Happy Monday. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  I watched my children swim at a friends house on Saturday and swim my in laws on Sunday.     Not very eventful for me but at least they were busy and ready for bed in the evening.  LOL!

Today's FHF pop culture challenge is you create an Eclipse themed project.   Is anyone else going to see Eclipse at midnight?   Juanita and I are.   I am really excited because we haven't really done anything since school let out in May.   This will be our girly time. YAY, can't wait.   

Here's is my example of the challenge:


The image (Gala) I used  is a sneak peek of Some Odd Girl's new release tomorrow.
Come back tomorrow to see the new line.

For more inspiration check out my other friends:
Erica • Suzi • Alex • 
Shelley
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. HEE!! how cute is that?! i LOVE Gala here, and what a great idea for a challenge theme!

    fabby sneak, girlie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super! I'm going to see the midnight screening of Eclipse tonight (Brisbane time) - can't wait:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails