What a cutie, HUH?! (He reminds me of my son.)
Heart Fairy Daisy is adorable.
I colored her hair tips pink. She's an edgy fairy. LOL!
I hand stitched the little bug's trail with DMC floss. Just to give it some texture.
I really like the look. I need to use this technique more.
Thanks for Looking.
Sorry, about the dark pictures but it was a last minute project.
Have fun hopping!
Our next hop is the 17th of February!
- Wild Flower Kids image: Valentine Sage
- SU card stock and DSP (first card)
- SU card stock and Bo bunny DSP (second card)
- SU sentiment Yummy stamp set (first card)
- cuttlebug embossing folder
- Cricut and SCAL2 cut bag, border, hearts, and second sentiment
- Oriental Trading Co. heart brad
- Nesties: oval and scalloped oval
- Colored with my Prisma markers
- Sweet hearts candy