I haven't been crafting very much lately because all my stuff is all over the place. I'm waiting for my hutch to be finished. It's real close. It just needs to be painted but the forecast calls for rain this weekend. What luck? It seems to be raining every time my hubby has a day off. Anyways, I am really excited to have this. All I wanted was the Jetmax boxes from Michael's. He turned those boxes into furniture.
Starting From the top:
• Little cubes are for my markers
• The dowel is for my punches (I don't have very many punches)
• The next three shelves are for my SU stamps. I really want to unmount them but I don't know.
• The last shelf is for my Cricut and Cuttlebug.
• The rest is self explanatory.
I know it looks tall but where I work/play is bar height. Hopefully, in the near future I will have it clean enough to show my craft area.
Thanks for Looking and have a wonderful day.