Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wild Flower Kids Royal Court Release Day

Today is Wild Flower Kids Royal Court release day.  

You can get these wonderful images at The Wild Flower Patch.




He's so cute. Doesn't he remind you of The Princess Bride's Wesley?    I  love that movie. Anyways, (totally off subject) I thought I would share that it reminds me of a DVD cover my hubby made for our home movies of our daughter.   It's so funny.  


   How cute huh?

Well back to Wild Flower Kids,  today is also their second challenge:  THINK GREEN.
You can use green or recycle.   Use your creativity.  

For Inspiration check the WKF design Team:


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. LOL, busted. :D I so love the Princess Bride and couldn't resist a few references to it, lol. I LOVE this! Such a sweet card Jennifer!! Thanks so much for all your had work on this release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out soooo cute Jennifer! The home movie cover it too cute too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Jen!! Love the great colors and layout!! The new images are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh HELLO!!! ....and I didn't even put the connection together and TPB is one of my favourite movies!!! duh!! Absolutely GORGEOUS card Jennifer!! I LOVE it!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a handsome card...Love it Jennifer!!

    HUGS - LORi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails