I'm a little late and I'm sorry girls. Yesterday was a crazy day. It was none stop from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. We did our taxes yesterday. Wow did California raise taxes! It's crazy. I also heard some disturbing news that the federal government wants to do away with deductions because their ultimate goal is to do our taxes for us. The only deduction we could claim would be the interest we paid on our house. How crazy does that sound? Well, let me stop because it makes me worry on the direction the United States is heading.
This is my example for the new challenge at Fussy and Fancy.
Jen Shults' Wild Flower kids SCREAMed Wesley and Buttercup from Princess Bride.
Aren't they a cute couple. My family and I love this movie.
I made the flower and the hearts myself. I saw the hearts on Etsy and I thought.
I can do that.
- SU card stock
- SU DSP
- SU sentiment
- felt hearts
- Foofala buttons
- Wilton's heart
- colored with Prismas
- popped up with foam dots
- Stickles on the flower.
- Fussy and Fancy: movie theme
- Die Cuts R Us: Valentine Leftovers: Wilton heart
- Crafty Creations Challenge: Cut it out and pop it up
- Play Date Cafe: Color Splash: black and white w/ a splash of color
- Paper Sundaes: Distress
- Alota Challenge 29: Distress It
- The Pink Elephant: sketch