Good Morning, I hope everyone's week started out okay. I got my Oval nesties in the mail yesterday. I am so happy but at the same time a little disappointed. They are a little on the small side. I didn't realize that the petite size is bigger then the classic size. Oh well, small ovals and better then no ovals. LOL!
Anyways, yesterday I made a card for Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge #10 and 365 cards day 192 "use Sweet".
- SU card stock: Kraft, So Saffron, and Bashful Blue
- SU DSP
- SU sentiment from stamp set: Good Things (retired)
- ribbon and brad from Oriental trading CO.
- crocheted flower was made by my mom.
- colored with Prisma Markers
TFL! and have a Wonderful Wednesday!