Friday, January 7, 2011

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge 27--Happy First Birthday Celebration Challenge!

Iheartffchallenge
Happy Friday everyone!

Don't forget to celebration Fussy and Fancy first birthday by creating a matching

Birthday card and gift
If you have never played in Fussy and Fancy this is the challenge to play in.   The pot is big and I wish I could enter.   There are too many sponsors to even list.  
You can check it out HERE

Anyways,
Here's my example for the challenge.

I made this for my daughter's 12 birthday.  WOW, I can't believe she is 12. Time flies by so fast.   Well I better stop before I start to cry. She is into dragons right now.   So, I had to use this wonderful Dustin Pike images.  I love his images and I don't get to use them at all ready but that doesn't stop me from getting the freebie and I'm glad I did because I got to make this beautiful dragon set for my daughter which she totally loved. BTW, we eat all the really cupcakes so I used this towel cupcake I made has Christmas gifts.  I had a few extra for those unexpected gifts.   Luckily, I didn't receive any.   
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh!! These are so adorable..Love the darling little images and the papers are wonderful.. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails