Friday, August 26, 2011

Let's Get Sketchy

Photobucket


Happy Friday everyone!  
 I am happy it's Friday but today is going to be a scorcher.  Overall, we had a mild summer but now it's here and in full force.  Anyways,  I hope it ends soon because I'm ready for Fall.  Although,  I'm not ready for the time change and shorter nights.   Well,  we can't have everything.  LOL!

Today at Simply Betty Challenges This week's challenge is  Getting Sketchy with it:  pick any sketch from any sketch challenge and combine it with one of her images (or any other company's image,  but she does love to see SBS images being used)!  Here is my example of the challenge. The sketch I used was from Deconstructed Sketches.  I used the new Teen Scene Halloween line: Mummy Lola.  The sentiment is from Stampinsanity's Simply Supernatural set. 




The card measures a little under 6".  I used Echo Park Paper Trick or Treat.  I found it at  Keep it simple scrapbooks for $.63 a sheet.  Bargain HUH?   The card stock is Stampin Up and Bazzill.   I think I am loving Bazzill paper now.    I am no longer a Stampin Up card stock snob.   hahaha!  On that note,  I hope everyone as a wonderful weekend and I am ready to sleep in because I love my sleep.   





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails