Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Hello,  I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas.   Yesterday was busy for me.  If you ever seen Four Christmases.  Well, that's how it was for me.   Although, I didn't have to say Mistletoe. (For anyone who hasn't seen the movie.   It's a must see.  Mistletoe was their code word to go.)

Well, I would like to show you my Mario die cut I made with my SCAL2 and Cricut.   I really have been enjoying my Cricut.   I think I have used it more this week since I got the thing two years ago.  I know it's sad. I even tried to sell it last year on Craigslist.  I'm glad I didn't.


This is the picture I used to created the svg file.  I must say it's a little difficult to get use to but it could just be because I don't like reading directions or following them.   The funny thing is that my DH always read the directions and reads them thoroughly.   Before he does anything.   I guess the roles are reversed with us.


This is the die cut I made.   I have no idea what I will use it for but  I think he is so cute.  I love it!  My kids love it too.

BTW, I just want to say that I feel so blessed this year.   Although it's been a tough year I have wonderful friends and would like to thank Juanita and her family.   She is an AWESOME friend.   So glad that I met her at the park 7 years ago.   Thank Larry for the wonderful cake and thank you for the wonderful tamales.  

Merry Christmas to all my blogging buddies!


2 comments:

  1. Jennifer - too cute!! you are inspiring me to go tinker with my Circut that just sits there. I know a couple of GS that would love me if I made them a few of these LOL!

    Wishing you a Merry Christmas

    {{Hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I need that program! LOVE the mario stuff.. my kids are huge fans!

    Merry Christmas Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails