Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sorry for being MIA

Wow, it's been a crazy two months for me.   It feels like it's never ending.   Between being sick for almost two weeks,  I am way behind with everything:  cooking, cleaning, and especially crafting.   Although, I did do some crafting. It wasn't what I really wanted to do.   I had to make teacher gifts and co worker gifts.   I made 11 mugs fill with goodies to make hot coco.   Everyone loved it. I think.   Jennica's teacher didn't say anything but Justin's teacher made up for it because I got a thank you card that day.   She's awesome I love her.

I made two different cups.   This one has more detail (because I only had to make two.)

This one is a little more plain because I had to make 9.  They turned out ok.   I like the design but the execution  is out what I wanted it to be.   I guess I was rushing.


P.S.  I got the new Sure cuts a lot 2 program for my cricut.   I will be posting my first project.   It's awesome.   I never used my Cricut but I think that is going to change.


Supplies:
Everything is SU
Except:  MS punch, my oval nesties, snowflakes, and brads.

3 comments:

  1. Very Cute Jennifer! Cant wait to see the project you made with your cricut! About the MIA.. dont let it happen again LOL! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! What a great idea! Glad you're back Jennifer! I'm sorry you were sick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! I can't wait to hear how you like SCAL. I NEVER use my cricut and have been thinking about getting this!! Have a fabulous holiday!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails