Wow, can you believe that we are on our third challenge time is flying. This is our guest design team's last challenge and we will miss them and their wonderful work. Goodbye ladies and see you in blog land. Geez, that was sad. I do have GREAT news, though. Jen Schults will be premiering her digi stamps The Wild Flowers Kids February 3 with a blog hop. Yes, the third of February. My birthday. I will be 30 something. Actually, I will be 34. YIKES! I'm heading into my mid 30's. Crazy to think about it.
I love this layout. I found it on SCS. I woman that goes by Designs by JAX made a beautiful card that I just had to case. I loved that ribbon technique. It was time consuming but so worth it. I did change the background a tad but other then that very similar.
I changed the background because I wanted to use every last bit of that Bo Bunny paper. I love that paper (Persuasion My Sweet). I got it from Stamp Happens (Thanks Tonya) which btw is our sponsor this week at Fussy and Fancy. Check it out. Her paper prices are cheaper then most I have seen.
My card doesn't have any sentiment because I'm not sure of what to put there yet. Do I want a Valentine's card or do I want a more universal card? I dunno?
- Crafty Card Makers: Hearts and Romance
- The Pink Elephant: Polka dots, a bow, and pink
- DCRU: Ribbon
- Spoon Full of Sugar: Freestyle
- Fussy and Fancy: Hearts
- Lexi's Creation's: Valentine's
- Raise the Bar: use something someone gave to you (Tonya from Stamp Happens gave the DT the DSP)
- SU card stock
- Bo Bunny DSP: Persuasion My Sweet
- Basic Grey: Eskimo Kisses
- SU ribbon (
- The Wild Flower Kids image: Valentine Lily
- Cut heart w/Cricut and SCAL 2
- button I don't know
- colored image w/Prisma Markers
Happy FRIDAY! and have a GREAT weekend.
I'm stamping with my Fussy and Fancy girls tonight.