Friday, March 18, 2011

Fussy and Fancy Sketch Challenge

Don't forget to check out Fussy and fancy's challenge.   Mindy created another wonderful sketch.   It's super easy.  You can fuss it up or keep it simple.   Just don't forget to play.

Here's my example of the challenge:


I made this card for my 15th anniversary.   Miller is Jacob when he had hair (it looked similar to that)  and Betty is me.  LOL!  BTW, sorry for the blurry picture.   I took it with my phone because my camera battery is dead.  I still haven't plugged it in.   The smart thing to do is to do it now but I sure one of my kids will need something or the phone will ring and I won't plug it in.   So is life.   

Happy Friday!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails