Friday, March 25, 2011

Simply Betty's Easter Sweet Goth Kids Release Day!


The wait is finally over,
Can I get a Whoot whoot!
Today is the day... you can get these cuties in both Digi and Rubber form!

All of the cards made by Betty are available in a complete kit too! Now before we get onto the last image one of my favorites Wednesday... she's soooo Sassy... let's get to the Kit Details!

Rubber Kit: all Six Sweet Gothic Kids Easter Rubber stamps, six 12x12 sheets of printed paper, 1 12x12 sheet of Die Cuts, embellishments, 3 12x12 sheets of cardstock, and instructions:

Rubber Kit:
Regular price: $55.30 new release discount price: $46.00 use code: SWGRubberKit

Digi Kit:
Regular price: $33.70 new release discount price: $28.00 use code: SWGDigiKit

Today is also Challenge day... we challenge you to create a card, page layout, or any crafty project Easter themed, and use any  or both of the following in your projects: 
one Chocolate Bunny or two Easter Eggs.  


I used Echo Park's Playground. I got it from Simply Betty Stamps.  HERE!  .85¢ each.   You can't beat that.  I don't really use stickers but the ones that came with the Playground paper pack are so cute.  I love that font. BIG and BOLD.  Lately, I have been going BIG.  That is what I love about digi's.  My images is 4.5" tall  but  my usual size is a inch smaller but for some reason when I printed these they looked too small.   So big it is.   I also made the flower with my new flower nesties.   I love them and I hope to get a lot of use out of them.  Jennica wants a head band.   So that might be my new project. Anyways, don't forget to to check out Simply Betty Stamps for Echo Park paper and the new Easter  Sweet Goth Kids. 


Challenges:
Mojo Monday - SKETCH
A Spoonful Of Sugar - Ribbon, Pearls/Rhinestones & Flowers
Anything Goes Challenge - Make Your Own Embellishments (flower)
Simply Betty Challenge:  use either a chocolate bunny or two eggs or both.
Amber's Crafts and Stuff  - use diecuts (flower)




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That flower is awesome, and the sentiment Yum is so simple, but it works so well.

    Thanks for participating in Challenge # 2 at Amber's Crafts and Stuff! I hope you will join us again next Wednesday for Challenge #3!

    ~*~Amber~*~
    www.amberscraftsandstuff.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very yummy card, love the contrast of the colours and that gorgeous ribbon
    thank you for joining in at Anything goes
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails