Friday, May 27, 2011

Order Up!

I wish everyone a wonderful long weekend.   It looks like it's going to be beautiful.   

I just want to remind all my crafty friends that Simply Betty's 50's Emos are in stores today and don't forget to play in Fussy and Fancy Challenge

 It's a recipe:  3 different designer paper, 2 embellishments, and ribbon.



and of course a Simple Betty image: the new 50's Waitress Betty

  The ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon
The two embellishments I used was:
 the stickers from  For the Record  collection and some pearls for her bracelet. 
You can get it all @ Simply Betty's online store.  HERE!

Don't forget to check out the other design team members' creations .

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful long  weekend!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm think I would look good as blonde as this Betty? Beautiful card Jennifer... thank you so much for the support, girls nights, and being there when I need ya!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails