Friday, June 24, 2011

Have a Great Summer! Love, Jennifer

Hello,  I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer.
    I really haven't been around lately.   I haven't felt crafty lately.  Anyone else feeling that way?    Although,   I have been busy.   Anyone heard of Pinterest?   OMG,  I am totally addicted.   I love it.   I am finding so many wonderful recipes and inspiration that I can't stop looking.   LOL!  I did break away to make this card for the Fussy and Fancy challenge: Case the DT.    I think the rest of the DT really made it difficult.   I wouldn't want to case them but that's me.    Anyways, I hope you play along.   Oh ya,   if you are wondering,  I used Echo Park Splash.   I got it at Simply Betty's Stamps  and the images are Simply Betty's Stamps  Summer Emos.  






Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love all the fun hair colors! Great card Jennifer I may have to case it myself! I am feeling non crafty and can't seem to produce lately!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer! I just became a follower of your blog and I've really enjoyed looking at all of your beautiful work! This card is gorgeous! I love the colors and the paper! The pin wheel makes the perfect finishing touch!
    I'm looking forward to working with you at Fussy and Fancy!
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails