Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Anya Club couture Contest



This is my entry for Club Anya's club couture contest. I barely made the cut off. I thought it was due tomorrow. I decided I should check to make sure. I'm glad I did because it was due today before 8:59 P.M. (I checked 7:45 P.M.) Anyways, I used SCS sketch challenge for my layout. The stamp I used was Dorothy Anya digital stamp. I altered her dress and added a purse. I decided to use Tempting turquoise because I bought a pack of paper a year or more ago and never even opened it. What better time then now to use it! I paired the turquoise with black and basic gray. I've noticed that I have been using basic grey a lot. (Why, I don't know?, Do I like it or is it that I'm lazy and that is the paper that I have out. LOL!) Oh, Thank you Mindy for your blog entry. I also entered Creative Card Crew's challenge. Two challenges with one card, that's AWESOME!


P.S. I am really liking digital stamps.

1 comment:

  1. Stunning card Jennifer - love the gorgeous TGF image and the turquoise colour. The black and white polka dot ribbon is fabulous too
    Thanks for joining in the Creative Card Crew challenge
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails