Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Summer Fey





I have been inspired by the new series I have been reading. The titles are: Wicked Lovely, Ink Exchange, and Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr. I don't want to spoil the books for you but to give you more insight the books are about fairies. They have different courts: Summer, Winter, and etc. I did a Summer fairy since summer is so close and school is almost done for the year. The supplies I used were SU Summer Sun and Pumpkin Pie with some DCVW paper I had and haven't use since I bought it a year ago. I also used some flowers I've had about a year. (Seeing a theme. I don't use my stuff.) I will be posting on Creative Card Challenge because this weeks challenge is: use flowers.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer, these are gorgeous cards in beautiful colours, love your layout. Thanks for joining us this week. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card Jennifer, i am loving the lovely colours and the fabulous image. Thank you for joining the creative crew challenge this week, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails