Monday, May 4, 2009

Twilight Tin


  I really wanted to do something Twilight.   I looked to see what the challenge was for Twilight Tuesday but I didn't want to do anything Jacob and Bella.  I am TEAM EDWARD all the way.  So I decided to something neutral.   I found the template on Splitcoast and began my tin.   I used SU Rockabilly designer paper and I bought the ribbon at Wal-mart.  I was so excited to find a Twilight font (I can't remember where I found it.  I googled Twilight font.) and I used it for the letter "J".   I liked the way it turned out but I think it needs something else.  I haven't figured what that something else is yet.   So for now it's done.  My twilight inspired tin.  I also made a matching binder clip.  I love making these.   They are quick and fun.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails