Thursday, June 4, 2009

Black and white Anya


I finally used my prisma pencils for the first time. I think I need some practice using them. I also need to buy some Gamsol. I made this card for Twilight Tuesday Sketch Challenge and the color scheme is from The Greetings Farm challenge. The card reminds me of Bella and Jacob from Twilight. I used SU Garden whimsy DSP, SU Basic grey, and whisper white card stock. I got to play with my new nesties and I really like them. I am hooked and I want more. TFL!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer, thanks for stopping by my blog :O) your card is gorgeous, love the use of the two images this girlie is way to cute. Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely!! Thanks so much for playing with Twilight Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, how adorable! Love it! Thanks for playing along :*)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly adorable!!! Thanks for playing along at Twilight tuesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! that is really nice. I love the sketch this month and you did a great job using it. And what a fantastic job coloring your Anya stamp! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a REALLY gorgeous card... I love the fact that you used your pencils instead of copic markers...cause that's what I use too!! Thanks for playing along with Twilight Tuesday Anya...Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet! I think you did a terrific job on the coloring. Love that stamped image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails