Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Twilight Tuesday's TTSVC 2



Okay, I said that the last post was my last for the week but I wanted to do TTSVC 3 Challenge. I love Sookie Stackhouse. I just finished the last book but and now I am having serious Sookie withdrawals. LOL! Actually, serious Eric withdrawals. Yikes! Yahoo! Yum! If you haven't read the series then I would start. I loved them! Well, back to my card. In honor of Sookie, I made a digital stamp of her in her work uniform. Since she spends most of her time at work. I used SU Rockabilly DP, Red Riding Hood CS and white CS. The stamps are SU One of a Kind and an alphabet stamp I had. TFL! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and a nice Father's Day.

5 comments:

  1. This is PERFECT!!! Love your sookie!! Captures her wonderfully!! Great card and thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! How awesome is the Sookie digi stamp! I love the digis you make! I absolutely love Eric too. I'm having withdrawals too so I might relisten to the last book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMIGOS!!! This is PERFECT! I LOVE it!! Fantastic job!! Thanks so much for playing - and we all feel your pain with the Sookie Withdrawals...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You said it girl! Yikes! Yahoo! Yummm! ;)
    LOVE your Sookie digi! You did an awesome job! I just bought that SU dp pack!
    Thanks for playing along with us :*)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your cards are beautifull.
    greetings Daantje

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails