Wednesday, June 17, 2009

TGF No layers Challenge


I made this card for the Greetings Farm NO Layers Challenge. Today is the last day. I couldn't sleep last night and I came up with the idea of Fairy Anya peeking out of a tree. First I embossed the white card stock with my Cuttlebug (wood grain folder). Second, I sponged the embossed card stock with SU chocolate chip and True Thyme ink. Then I cut out the circle with my nesties. I colored Anya with my Prisma pencils. (I'm liking the pencils.) Last, I embellished the card with my new prima flowers (I got them at Micheal's for $1.99 were $6.99) some pearl bling, and ribbon I have been hoarding. I think it turned out cute. Trying not to do layers, is harder then it looks. TFL!

P.S. This will be my last post for the week. I will be out of town. My family and I are going camping at Lake June, CA. Kids are excited and I will be too once we are there. I hate packing and getting ready. So much work! WASHING, CLEANING, COOKING! YUCK! All my least favorite things to do. LOL!

BTW, Thank you everyone for your lovely comments. I appreciate and read everyone. Keep it Coming! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails