Saturday, August 15, 2009

3 Challenges in 1 Card


I made this card for the Week of challenges at Club Anya. First challenge is blue and brown, second challenge is bling, and the third is pick a sketch challenge. I got my sketch from Twilight Tuesday's TTSC.
I love these images. I wish I had this set. I got these images from a swap. I love coloring Miss Anya.
Supplies: I colored Miss Anya with Prisma markers and used iridescent heat embossing powder to make her sparkle. I use SU card stock and DSP (I was lucky to have a nice demo. She shared a little piece of the new DSP with me.) Isn't it beautiful! It's in the new holiday mini and the DSP is called Christmas Coco. I think it's perfect for the color challenge. I can't wait to get my own. LOL! Well, back to the card. I cut the ovals with Creative Memories cutting system. I still haven't bought the oval nesties. I will though. My wants list is growing everyday. I wish my bank account was growing that fast. LOL! TFL!

8 comments:

  1. I love these stamps too! I haven't got this particular one... yet! LOL!
    Beautiful card! I love how you were able to combine all of the challenges!
    Great job! TFS :*) margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fantastic job combining these challenges, this turned out so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer this is such a stunning card hunny i love this image and what you've done with it. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Jennifer!! Love Miss Anya and all her sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love those Greeting Farm stamps...I am going to have to get more of those Miss Anya's...Absolutely beautiful card Jennifer...The colours and layout just flow so nicely together! beautiful work...As always! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer this is Beautiful! I will bring my set so you can get some more images on Friday! See you then!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. I don't have any Anyas but can see me sorting that out

    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of my favorite layouts. I just love the glitter you added to her. This is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails