Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy Friday: TGIF!

Wow, am I glad today is Friday. This week went by so fast. Hopefully, the weekend will slow down. YEAH right. I want to sleep in so bad. I am not a morning person. Although, I'm not a night person either. I would say I mid-afternoonish. LOL! Anyways, I made this card for Mojo Monday sketch challenge. I'm only a week behind. (It was last week's challenge.) I feel like I can't participate in my favorite challenges because I am SO busy. Darn LIFE. It gets in the way sometimes. OH well, at least it's not boring.
Supplies:
  • SU card stock, twine, and DP
  • Inktegrity Image
  • cuttlebug Halloween folder
  • ribbon from Wal-mart
  • colored w/Prisma markers
  • SU circle punch 1 3/8"

4 comments:

  1. Super cute Jennifer!! I love the embossed background and layout!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jennifer,

    You did a great job on this image for the Release last week!!! I have been loving all the cards I am seeing with white being the main color and then a few bright colors added to it this is great!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I can't believe I missed this, sorry Jennifer! I love the colors and the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH nice card !!!
    thanks for visit to my blog !!!
    good luck !!!!
    Hugs COCO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails