Today is Twilight Tuesday's 1 year anniversary. The theme is A Year of Twilight. I am so happy to be involved in the blog hop. I love Twilight and stamping. It's nice to have a place to do both and share our thoughts and creations. I have made many wonderful blogging buddies through Twilight Tuesday and I got an eye full of inspiration or was it an eye full of Rob pictures. LOL! Anyways, if you started here go back to Twilight Tuesday's Blog.
This is what my daughter made for the hop. She is very proud of her poster and she wanted me to display her creation.
I must admit I made her a Twilight fan. Now, she's as much of a Twi-nerd as me. LOL!
Can you believe she colored this? I think she did an amazing job coloring Jacob and Bella's truck. She is turning into an amazing artist. I am so proud of her.
Who wants to follow Jennica's wonderful poster? Not me! I guess I don't have a choice. Here are my cards for the hop. I used TTSC #12 and TTIC #5: Which team are you? for this card.
And last but not least, my lion and lamb card! When I saw this digi @ Pixie Dust Studio I had to buy it. Isn't it cute? It's perfect with the sentiments from Artful Inkables. Sorry for the lighting but I had to get this in before the hop.
BTW, there will be wonderful blog candy along the way from:
- Stamp Happens Shop http://stamphappens.com/shop
- Stamp Insanity Stamps http://stampinsanity.com
- The Greeting Farm http://thegreetingfarm.com/shop
- Unity Stamp Co. http://http://www.unitystampco.com/
- Die Cuts R Us http://www.diecutsrus.com/
- Sassy Studio Designs http://buysassystudiodesigns.blogspot.com/
- Stars Fall Designs http://starsfalldesigns.etsy.com/
- SU card stock and DSP
- Wolf and sentiment from Artful Inkables
- Edward is The Greetings Farm
- ribbon from Wal-Mart
- brads from Making Memories
- ovals nesties
- prisma markers