Thursday, October 15, 2009

TTSC #13 and TTIC #50


I finally did a Twilight Tuesday Challenge. I have been neglecting Twilight Tuesday's challenges for a while now. Work and remodeling have been cramping my creative style. LOL!
This card is for Twilight Tuesday's sketch challenge #13 and their challenge #50 Charlie (about a father figure.) I never really had a father figure growing up. Yes, sad I know but that is his lost. I am proud to say that my children have a wonderful dad and I must admit that sometimes I am a little jealous. I wish I had a dad that was like my husband. He is very involved with his children. Sometimes too much where I think I have three children instead of two. LOL!

I created this card with my new C.C. design stamp. I love these little stamps. She reminds me of my daughter with her long ponies. (My daughter use to call her ponytails ponies. Funny HUH?) Anyways, I thought this sentiment was fitting because even though my dad wasn't around I think about him from time to time.

Supplies:
  • SU card stock, ribbon, sentiment, and DSP
  • Making Memories brads
  • Oval and scallop oval nesties
  • fiskar oval punches
  • Basic Grey bling
  • Prisma color markers
And now for some Eye candy.

What do you think of the new show Vampire Dairies? I must admit that I do like it. Although, I think I like looking at Stephen. He is GREAT eye candy. LOL! I heard a lot of people saying they like the brother better. I think that they don't have HD TV. He has a lot of acne scars. LOL! Darn HD ruins everything. Have a GREAT Thursday and the week is almost done. YEAH!
TFL!

10 comments:

  1. What a sweet card!! Your hubby sounds like a great dad, that is so great! Thanks so much for playing along!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jennifer. Love all the dimension you put into that little girl.

    I agree with you. Stephen is way better looking than his brother, but it might be that darn HDTV, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just perfect for both of the challenges Jennifer... You have done an amazing job....And the eye candy..Well I am with you on this one...I kinda like Stephen a whole lot better than his brother....Ummmm NICE!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! Thanks for sharing your loving hubby with us - your children sound very blessed! So glad to have you playing along!! You are so talented! (PS - Stefan is studly but Damon is DELICIOUS!) :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephen is HOT!! Nice card too... sorry, was too busy looking at the pic of him!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet card. Love it. Your children are very lucky to have two wonderful parents. Thanks for joining us at TTIC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the candy! Lol, that guy is a hunk!

    http://lmac-emac.blogspot.com/2009/10/my-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I totally agree, Stephen is the better eye candy...lol. I actually really like the show. Some of the details of the show are too expected, too twilighty, but I still like it. did you watch last weeks episode when they got into more detail about Kathryn and Stephen? That TOTALLY surprised me. Now I want to know more about how she died!

    Beautiful card by the way!! That image is so adorable! I may have to go hunt it down.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great coloring and layering on this cute image, Jennifer! I like the papers and colors too--cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow what great eye candy! Thank you! I love the card too! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails