WOW, it's Wednesday. Only three days left. YAY!
Today is another Wild Flower Kids Challenge:
It's a color challenge.
PINK and ORANGE
I used ICSketches # 64 sketch.
I also used this card for Paper take Weekly challenge.
It's to do something different. (I never make cards like this.)
I was busy today because while surfing blog land I found that SOME ODD GIRL is sponsoring two challenge blogs: Digital Tuesday and ICSketches.
Of course I had to play.
Digital Tuesday challenge was to make anything but a card.
I also used ICSketches #64 sketch.
The last challenge I entered is Die Cuts R Us Challenge to create two projects.
Thanks for looking and for more inspiration check out the
Wild Flower Girls:
- SU card stock
- Basic Grey DP
- Cut card shape and butterflies w/ Cricut and SCAL 2
- Some Odd Girl image
- Wild Flower Patch image
- SU sentiment (Inspired by Nature)
- Birthday rub on sentiment by American Crafts
- circle and scalloped circle nestabilities
- colored images w/copics, prisma markers and pencils