Thursday, April 29, 2010

Stampinsanity's Challenge: It's an Inspiration Challenge

Hello, Happy Thursday.
 Today Stampinsanity is having a inspiration challenge:

Use this picture as an inspiration to create.

Here's my example for this challenge:

I decided to sew on my card today.  I love the look.  I think it looks amazing.
I got the glass garland at Michael's in the wedding section.
  Don't they look similar to Magnolia's glass garland?
I think they look like rain drops since she's holding an umbrella.


Thanks for looking.


For more inspiration check out the other Groovy Girls:



Alison, Jeri, Lisa, Margie, Sarabeth, Suzi, Tonya, Beth(owner of SI)



Did you know that if you enter the challenges, that you could win a free digi? And that the top 3 entries get a special badge? Check it out:

1. Each time you enter a challenge for the month, you will receive one entry into an end of month drawing for a free digi of your choice. If you use an SIS image, you get another entry. The drawing will be done on the first day of the next month.
2. Then, the top 3 entries each week will receive an “I grooved with the Gurlz” badge to display on their blogs. We’ll distribute the badges on the day of the new challenges.
Supplies:

  • SU card stock
  • SU sentiment (Inspired by Nature)
  • Stampinsanity image  available at Stamp Happens
  • Basic Grey DP
  • Micheal's $1 bin ribbon
  • Glass garland @ Micheal's
  • circle and scalloped circle nestabilities

Challenges:






Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! I am so loving that garland you used! They totally look like raindrops! Brilliant! The stitching is great too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that garland too! Wonderful stitching and coloring too!

    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous coloring! i love the garland 3!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am simply blown away with this card. Absolutely blown away! It is sooooo amazing! I love the garland. Love the colors. Love the image...love everything. You rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks awesome! I love the stitching!:)

    hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOLY COW...I never thought that I would seriously drool over a stamped image depicting a female, but I am seriously in love here.

    The colouring on your card is OUT of this world. Over the weekend I will need to get myself some Stamp Happens chicks for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really did an unreal job with this! These aren't easy colors to work with and you absolutely nailed it!! This is really gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super KOOL! Love the glass beads and your 3d image! AWESOME! Thanks for joining us at SSW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, your coloring is wonderful and I love the DP and emblishments. This is truely a work of art! Thanks for joining us at SSW.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card with a fantastic image; love the color blue and the papers are so fantastic! Thanks for joining us at SSW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super sassy card...and great dimension. Your glass garland was a nice addition. Thanks for joining us at SSW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that is one cool and funky image! LOVE the colors and embelishments! Thanks for playing along at SSW~!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Amazing colors! Your card is beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at SSW.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE THIS CARD!! Brilliant use of wedding garland. Thanks so much for playing at SSW.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow love you fun colors and such a fun images. Great job on your coloring. Thanks for playing along @SSW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is FANTASTIC! Adore those colours and love that image. Thanks for playing at SSW!

    Jenny T

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Awesome! I do love the "raindrops"!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails