Friday, November 12, 2010

Fussy & Fancy/Simply Betty Stamps Project

Happy Friday everyone!
I'm so happy the kids and I are off. (Hubby too but he is always off on Friday.)
No school or work. Nothing like a 4 days off in a row.

It's time for another Simply Betty challenge.  



The Burtonesque Dolls


This week's challenge is to create  
Thanksgiving Place Cards.
Super easy right?  The only thing you need to know is
if you decide to take part in the challenge,
in order to win the prizes up for grabs
you must use a Simply Betty Stamp.

The prize this week is 3
Punky Teen Christmas Images.


Did I even pay attention to the directions.  NOPE!  
Stupid me created a place card for Christmas.  Bring on the presents! LOL!   Oh well.  

Here's my example:

Don't forget that Fussy and Fancy is having a sketch challenge this week.
The prize is a $15 gift certificate to Simon Says Stamp.  Awesome right?
Here is my example:
I made a "Save this Date" card to match my place card. They seem to be all the rage.
I love the red hair.   This is the color I want my hair to be.   LOVE IT!

Projects together.
I love how it turned out.  TOO CUTE!


I use the new Echo Park Everybody loves Christmas paper. You can get this paper at 


For more inspiration check out:


and

Simply Betty Challenges


Challenges:







Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Jennifer, these are so adorable! I am loving the color combo...and I do love the hair too! :O)

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanksgiving, Christmas, it's all good! LOL! Seriously, your placecard and card are so, so cute! And I love the vibrant colors you used, especially on Lola's hair.
    Great job, regardless the season.
    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great and I adore Simply Betty Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cards. Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. a gorgeous christmas creation! Thanks for joining in the challenge this fortnight at Digistamps 4 Joy, hope to see you again next time! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great and your colouring is fab! Thanks for joining us at FnF this week.
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for entering our ds4j challenge with your cute Christmas themed card.
    JenLee ds4j DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty placecard. Thanks for joining us at Digistamps 4 Joy. Hope you can join us again

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails