Friday, November 19, 2010

Simply Betty Challenge #7

YAY, today is FINALLY Friday!

This week felt like it was never ending.   I think it was due to the field trip I went on, on Monday. WOW, junior high kids are annoying.   Anyways, I survived and I finally had a chance to play.  I am totally loving these Simple Betty images.  This week's challenge is to pull out some rubber and combine it with one of our Digis!  WOW, this is challenging for me.  I haven't used rubber stamps in who knows how long.  (Good one Betty)

Here's my example:

This is Prezzies For Lola Digi you can buy her at Simply Betty Stamps.   The paper I use is Everyone Loves Christmas by Echo Park.   I love this paper it's so fun to create with.   It's so out of the box for Christmas colors.   I love challenge myself to use non-christmas colors. Super FUN.   If you were wondering were to find this beautiful paper. You can find it at Simply Betty Stamps.  Cool huh?!   One stop shopping.   Also,   Simply Betty Stamps will be busy starting next week! A special "Surprise" release, followed by another and another and so on. WOW, I'm tired already.  HAHA! But that's not all, we have the 12 days of Christmas starting Nov. 26th on Black Friday! Woop woop! Of course there will be wheels and deals!  Stay tuned.

For more inspiration check out:



Have a wonderful weekend!

Challenges:
Truly Scrumptious Challenges:                sketch

Digital Tuesday: anything with wings
Anything Goes: Let it Snow




7 comments:

  1. excellent work, those red gems really zang, fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I'm lovin' those papers with that image and the bit of bling you've added. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image! Great card today, Jennifer! Loving all that bling!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. a great card thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful card. Love the colours you've used and the image also. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely cute Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, K x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card love that image and the bat, great colours and design thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails