Sunday, November 28, 2010

Simply Betty's Stamps 12 Days of Christmas Day 2

Now let's get onto Day #2! What is Christmas without the Grinch!? Why it's just not Christmas at all! So today we are challenging you to create the best Grinch-mas project you can think of! For this one you can use any image, doesn't have to be an SBS image, but remember it always help sway the judges when choosing a winner! Wink wink!

Today's Prize:
Any 2 SBS rubber stamps winner's choice! Remember you have until Nov. 29th at 11:00 pm PST to upload your creations to the inlinkz code below.

My example of the challenge:


The quote is "What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store.  What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more."  Dr Seuss.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love what you've done with Christian! Too perfect! I love that you added hair to his legs. LOL! Fabulous!!! Your papers are stunning too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! His flushed cheeks made me smile. Fab job, Jennifer! :O)

    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails