Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Best Wishes



My first C.C. Stamp Design digi image. I love her and I think she is so cute. I made this card for several challenges. I love combining challenges. I got the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches, the theme from Creative Card Crew: polka dots, and Dutch Dare Card challenge is to use die cuts or punches. Oh, it also works with 356 cards challenge of raise it up. WOW, that's FOUR.

Supplies: SU card stock: tempting turquoise and real red. Nesties: scalloped circle and squares and label one. The ribbon is from Wal-mart. DP is DCVW. Sentiment stamp is SU. Hair bling I got from Juanita. Prefect match.

9 comments:

  1. OMGoodness...what a SWEET card...thanks for joining us over at 365 Cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 challenges - way to go on the combo! And this card is fab, thanks for joining us at 365 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! You did a great job combining all the challenges. Thanks for joining me at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your top 3 spot! Well-deserved... this is a great card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! Love the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is fabulous such an adorable image and great detail. Thanks for taking part in the CCC Challenge.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW this card is stunning - lovely colours and a fabulous design
    Thank you for joining in the Creative Card Crew challenge
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's adorable! WOW! Fantastic colors, and you sure raised it up in a fab way! Congrats to top three!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails