Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Camper Birthday

Happy Monday, I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July. We did. We saw a wonderful fireworks show at the Quakes Stadium. Kids really enjoyed themselves. Anyways, my family and I are going on another camping trip. We will be leaving Tuesday and coming home on Saturday. This will be my last post for the week. The card I am posting is for my DH's uncle. It's his birthday this week and he enjoys camping also. I love playing with this set. I don't use it enough though. I used my favorite color combo: SU Not Quite Navy and Basic Grey again. A very basic card but it's for a guy so nothing fun. I hope that everyone has a great week and I'll be creating next week. TFL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails