Monday, July 20, 2009

Twilight Tuesday's/The Greeting's Farm Challenge


Happy Monday, everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I had a great weekend and I went with my friend Juanita to The America Idol Concert. WOW, was it FUN! Adam can sure put on a show and Chris sang my favorite Killer's song. To view some of the pictures of the concert head over the Juanita's Blog.
Anyways, back to my card. I made this card for the TTICTGFC challenge. It's a 4x4 card which I cut out of my bigger scalloped square nestie. The sketch is from ICSKETCHES. I tried to give him some sparkle but my son said he didn't like it. What do you think? I think the glitter is a little big but that's all I had and it looks better in person.
Supplies: SU card stock: red riding hood,whisper white, and basic black, SU A Little Something stamp set, TGF stamp: Wild Sprouts Edward, brads, silver string, Designer paper: GCD studios Inc.

7 comments:

  1. What an awesome Edward card! And I bet that the Idol show was so much fun -- Adam and Kris are both great and seem like such nice guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it!! I think it gorgeous Jennifer! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh oh oh!! I totally love this card!! :D This makes sooo much sense, what a wonderful interpretation of the scene! Edward looks adorable, he makes me swoon in digi and in the movie. heehee! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness what a super cute card Jennifer. Fantastic job and thanks for playing! :)
    ♥Dawn♥
    Owner of ICS

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic card! I love that image. thanks for playing along at ICS

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol! This is too much!! Great card and so creative!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails