Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Farm Fresh Friday Challenge: FFF2



Nothing like waiting until the last minute to do a challenge. This is the second card I made with Juanita yesterday. I wanted to use Wild West Anya. Her pony tails remind me of my daughter when she was younger. It makes me sad because she's growing too fast and sometimes not fast enough, LOL. Anyways, when I saw the Howdy stamp in A Little Somethin' set, I thought what a perfect match.

Supplies: SU Dusty Durango, Basic grey, whisper white card stock and Dusty Durango ribbon. SU A Little Somethin' Stamp Set, The Greeting's Farm Cowboy Anya and my nesties.
P.S. Thank you for the wonderful suggestions on storing your nesties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails