Thursday, July 15, 2010

Some Odd Girl Stash Challenge #5!

Today is  Some Odd Girl's new challenge.

digital stamps

It's a Stash Challenge.

 USE SPOTS, STRIPES, and a BIG TITLE!

Here's my example for this challenge:

I found the sentiment from a Chipotle ad.  Perfect right?
It seems like every kid has an ipod these days. 
This image reminds me of my daughter when I gave her my itouch. She's always on it.
btw, I used Mojo Monday's sketch for this card.

Anyways, don't forget that Some Odd Girl just released new images.
This image is from the new line.
Buy them at Some Odd Girl.
Also,  don't forget to download the free image for July.
Tiny Tia is too cute to past up.
Right,  too cute. You can get her here.

Thanks for looking and have a great day.





1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog & wanted to say what a cute card !!! I love new ideas & seeing what others are coming up with. What a "NEAT" idea for the center of the flower.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails