Look what I found. If anyone is interested.
There is a new stamp company in town. The uber talented Marina Neira has started her own stamp company. Think TGF kritters and Motivet. Yep that's right you would be working for her directly.
The Stamping Bazaar have just begun the process of building our Design Team. If you are interested in joining, please read the following carefully before submitting your application:
- Our current DT term is three (3) months. Once this period is over, you may be offered the chance to join our DT as a Senior Member.
- You must have a regularly updated blog.
- You must display the TSB Design Team Member badge that will be provided to you in a prominent spot on your blog.
- During your term as a Design Team member, you will receive several rubber and/or digital stamps, including new releases. These are always yours to keep and continue to use even after your DT term is over (but please note that ourAngel Policy terms still apply.)
- You must be able to create and post at least one card per week on your blog featuring the stamps provided to you. Along with your card/design, you will also be required to post a link back to The Stamping Bazaar on your post.
- You must be able to scan/photograph your designs yourself. Originals are always yours to keep.
- You will be required to upload scans/photos of your designs to our Flickr gallery. If you have a Facebook account, you will also be expected to post these scans to The Stamping Bazaar's Facebook photo album.
Please feel free to apply at any time! Just send us an email with links to three (3) or more samples of your creations along with a link to your blog and a few lines telling us about yourself. Be sure to send us only your best work, be it greeting cards, scrapbook pages or other crafts!
We will let you know whether you have been accepted (or not) or if you've been placed on our waiting list until the next rotation. If you do not hear from us, we didn't get your email, so please send it again or try commenting on our blog instead.