Thursday, July 29, 2010

Today is  Some Odd Girl's new challenge.
digital stamps
It's a Style Challenge.

This one is inspired by our own Kimmy... 
Come up with your own "punny" sentiment!  Have fun!

Here's my example for this challenge:


Anyways, don't forget that Some Odd Girl just released new images.
This image is from the new line.


Buy them at Some Odd Girl.

Also,  don't forget to download the free image for July.
Tiny Tia is too cute to past up.
Right,  too cute. You can get her here.

Thanks for looking and have a great day.




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Eek, I love the salt & pepper card. Adorable!! Also thanks for the comments on my blog, I got the sentiment stamp from Hobby Lobby, it's one of the Inkadinkado kids quotes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails