Isn't this image so CUTE. The flower couple reminds me of my husband and me.
He towers over me at 6'2" and I'm 5'2".
The sunflower couple is a sneak peek from Some Odd Girl Stamps.
The release date for this image and many more is March 23.
Now that business is over. I made this card for our anniversary this friday. We will be married 14 years. Wow, that's a long time. I hope it's not too girly with the flowers.
Anyways, I'm using a different card stock. It's American Crafts. I don't know if I like it or not. I'm trying to move away from Stampin Up since I lost my demo and the discount. I'm a little sad because I LOVE SU card stock but everyone needs to move on. Right? What card stock do you prefer? I would like to know.
- American Crafts card stock
- Some Odd Girl image
- SU twine
- SU sentiment from Happy Everything
- Scalloped rectangle nestabilities
- Crystal Effects on the center of the flower
- Cricut and SCAL2 to make the flowers
- colored image with Prisma markers
- Inkssentials gel pen
- The Play Date Cafe: color combo (deep yellow, light yellow, and white)
- Crafty Creations: Make your own flower
- Cricut Cardz: Spring
- Gingersnap: frosting (crystal effects)
- Card Patterns: sketch