This week at Fussy and Fancy our challenge is "GREEN" (the color or going green.) Sweet Pea stamps is the sponsor and this is how I got my first Sweet Pea stamp. I must say that I am in love with these stamps. Although, they are a little intimidating with all the fine lines and details. I think I did alright. (must practice)
I had fun making this card. I love the flowers and the leaves. I think those paper flowers are my new favorite embellishment. (Bonus, I'm using my scraps) I love how the sparkle turned out. I found a tutorial on how to make your own Glimmer Mist. Here. It works. Although, I was on the search to find a spray bottle that sprayed nice. So, did I save money probably but I still don't like the way my bottle sprays but I do have glimmer mist and several colors with the price of only one Tattered Angel's bottle (@ local scrapbook store price is $7.95+tax). So, I'm happy.
I am so happy that it's Friday. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Thanks for stopping by.
For more Inspiration check out:
- SU card stock
- Basic Grey DSP
- Sweet Pea image
- SU sentiment from Inspired by Nature
- Scalloped rectangle nestabilities
- Cricut and SCAL 2 cut flowers, leaves, and border
- colored image with Prisma marker
- Pearl Ex
- Copic Spica markers
- $1 bin ribbon
- ICSketches: sketch
- Penny's Challenge: Going Green
- Color Dare: Turquoise, Brown, and Celery
- For Fun Challenges: Green
- Tellen's Place: Green
- Critter's Sketch Challenge: image w/flower
- Fussy and Fancy: Green
- Stamp Something: something cream and green