This was my fun card. I haven't created a card that wasn't for a DT for a while now. I kind of miss just creating to create. Although, don't get me wrong. I love the experience I am getting with my DT positions. They keep me on my toes to create.
I love this little image. It reminds me of my childhood cat. I loved that cat. Although, I will never own a cat again because my husband and daughter are allergic to cats. So the only way I can have cats are though images. LOL! I can deal with that. Less mess.
- SU card stock
- SU DSP
- SU sentiment
- SU ribbon
- $1 bin bling
- Foofala button
- Cut lattice scallop border with Cricut and SCAL 2
- Papertake Weekly: Buttons, bows, brads, and bling (any combo)
- Digital Tuesday: use scallops
- Cards and Things: color combo (crushed curry, soft suede, and bermuda bay)
- Design Dollies: Use Yellow
- Crafty Catz: Fancy edge and ribbon
- Squiggle Fly: Fun borders
- Motivet: sketch